Friday 2 October 2015

David's Tea Mulberry Magic Herbal Infusion

Tonight I'm enjoying David's Tea Mulberry Magic while checking out the new Guardians of the Galaxy animated series. Both are entertaining. Will Friedle is the man from Batman Beyond to Bumblebee in the latest Transformers cartoon to Star-Lord now, he's got a great set of characters under his belt.

Mulberry Magic is a simple blend of mulberry leaves and macadamia nuts.  The nutty flavour is robust and sweet, and the mulberry leaves are earthy and herbaceous. I like this tisane and as I keep working on these types of blog posts I find I have less to say about the ones I really like beyond saying "I really like this, it's tasty."

Apparently there are fancy health benefits to mulberry leaves but I'm not concerned about any of that. I drink tea because it's tasty and has less calories than pop or other beverages.  Mulberry Magic fulfils the tastiness criteria and is a nice source of variety in our tea cupboard.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/mulberry-magic

2 comments:

  1. Don't you know that by drinking mulberry tea you are taking food away from silk worms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says these mulberry leaves are from the USA where white mulberry is an invasive species so actually I'm helping.

      Delete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.