Saturday 31 October 2015

David's Tea Lemon Myrtle Herbal Tea

Lemon Myrtle is an herbal tea that contains only one ingredient, lemon myrtle.  According to the label the lemon flavour and scent is due to a high concentration of a compound called "citral" which is present in lemons to a lesser degree than in the lemon myrtle plant. The flavour is simple, not too tart nor too sweet.  A refreshing beverage which at least feels like it will help me stave off this cold I'm coming down with.

I'm really enjoying this tea. It's full flavoured and the olfactory sensation adds greatly to the experience.  I think this herbal tea has jumped onto my favourites list and while the David's Tea version is apparently no longer available I hope that like the nettle leaf tea I can find an alternate source for it once my supply runs out.

Definitely recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.