Monday 12 October 2015

David's Tea Super Ginger Rooibos

I'm feeling a little under the weather today so it's time to bust out the Super Ginger while watching the season premiere of "The Flash." This is a rooibos tea but what you really taste are the ginger and peppercorn.  This is my go-to beverage when I'm sick now, but it's delicious anytime. As long as you like ginger. I do find that ginger tea helps to settle my stomach.

I've been enjoying the Flash series since I am a huge fan of the character. This season has me pretty excited because as much as I love the Flash I love the Justice Society even more so the promise of Jay Garrick has me giddy.  The change in the Atom Smasher character from hero to villain didn't bother me that much, and Iris seems to be written better than she was last season.

Super ginger is a spicy, flavourful tea that I really like but might not be for everyone.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/super-ginger-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.