Saturday 3 October 2015

David's Tea Guangzhou Milk Oolong Tea

The Guangzhou/Quangzhou Milk Oolong is a delicious tea from China. The differences in spelling come from the various ways to transliterate Chinese into English. Guangzhou is a major city in southern China, about 120 km from Hong Kong. I never made it to Guangzhou during my time in China but friends of ours worked there for a year.

Oolong tea is a variety of tea produced by drying the tea leaves in the sun and oxidizing them before curling the leaves into twisted little bundles. As the tea steeps the leaves unfurl and expand. It's pretty neat.

The Guangzhou Milk Oolong has a sweet milky flavour that is nice because I like to drink my tea neat but do enjoy the milky flavour occasionally. There's some floral hints and subtle earthy notes. I've already blogged about the Vanilla Orchid Oolong which I really enjoy but the Guangzhou Milk Oolong is probably my favourite oolong that I've tasted so far.

Highly Recommended!

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/our-teas/quangzhou-milk-oolong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.