Monday 12 October 2015

David's Tea Chocolate Orange Pu'erh


Chocolate and orange go together blissfully and this tea continues to prove that.  The sweet, rich flavour of this tea is delicious. This is lovely tea for sipping and would go great with breakfast or dessert.

Pu'erh tea is a form of black tea that has been fermented after the leaves are dried and rolled. This gives the tea a distinctive flavour that sets it apart from other black teas. Again I find myself at a loss for words to describe a tea I really like.

Due to my aforementioned aversion to caffeine I don't drink a lot of pu'erh or black teas in general but I do like them and the Chocolate Orange Pu'erh is a nice one.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/chocolate-orange-2

1 comment:

  1. Re: your statement that this tea 'continues to prove that chocolate and orange go together blissfully', correlation does not imply causation.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.