Sunday 18 October 2015

David's Tea Sugar Plum Forest Rooibos

After a disappointing cup of apple cider with no trace of cinnamon I decided to balance that out with something I knew would hit the spot.  Sugar Plum Forest is a warm spicy blend perfect for chasing the chill from your bones.  This rooibos tea contains apple, hibiscus, ginger, cinnamon, plum, cardamon, star anise, and a few others.  The spices blend well and the flavour is not overpowering.

It's the hibiscus that has likely allowed this tea to survive in the cupboard so long as it is a flavour my wife doesn't care for. Oh well, more for me!  I won't get all whimsical and say that this tea gives me visions straight out of the Nutcracker but it is pretty tasty and I like it.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/250g-web-promo-110

1 comment:

  1. Could you mix it with something like absinthe to gain visions of sugar plum fairies? Also, how does the feel of drinking this tea relate to say, a midsummer eve's forest and Nick Bottom (who this anonymous commenter may have wanted to call Neville Longbottom at first)?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.