Sunday 4 October 2015

David's Tea Forever Nuts Fruit Infusion

This one's an old favourite. I don't remember exactly when I first tried Forever Nuts but I enjoyed it immensely. The nutty flavour is warm and inviting with cinnamon notes. Almonds and apples are the main ingredients though I can pick out the taste of cashews as well, though that must come from the added flavouring.

One crazy thing about Forever Nuts is its signature bright pink colour which comes from beetroot. Presumably the beetroot also imparts some sweetness. To me this is a perfect autumn tea, it's warm and hearty with unexpected colour.

Forever Nuts is one I always like to keep on hand and it's never let me down. I think the first time we brought a tin of it home (or more likely received it in the mail) I drank it religiously and thus didn't crave it for a while but now I'm back on that horse and hey it's better than heroin. (??)
Highly recommended.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/forever-nuts-5

1 comment:

  1. Better than heroin you say, I shall start using this for pain relief instead of the drugs my doctor prescribed; best to stick with traditional cures.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.