Sunday 15 November 2015

David's Tea The Glow Herbal Infusion

The Glow may have a ridiculous name but does it have enough flavour to overcome that?  The Glow is a blend of cinnamon, rosehips, nettle leaves, rooibos, and marigold.  Despite the inclusion of rooibos it's not grouped in that category so it must not be a major ingredient in this tea.

The cinnamon scent is the first thing you notice about The Glow but flavour-wise it's not overpowering.  This is a delicate floral driven infusion that hit the spot during our first major snowfall of the year.  This time I think the white stuff is here to stay.

What attracted me to this herbal tea was the nettle and rose bits as ingredients. I've previously blathered on about how much I enjoyed the pure nettle leaf tea and in The Glow I must say I feel the nettle flavour is lost among the other flower flavours. The rosehips and rose petals are more noticeable and overall I do enjoy this bouquet of a beverage.

Recommended.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/the-glow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.