Wednesday 30 September 2015

David's Tea Rooibos de Provence Rooibos

Rooibos de Provence may just be my new favourite discovery from David's Tea. Though the name appears to reference "herbs de provence" specifically the lavender. And it's this ingredient that makes this tea stand out to my tastebuds. The Rooibos de Provence contains blueberries, rose hips, rose petals, and black and red currants as well as lavender and the flavours blend together sublimely. The aroma is intoxicating and the taste is unique.

Definitely try Rooibos de Provence from David's Tea, you'll thank me later.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/rooibos-de-provence

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious, but blueberries, no thanks. My share is up for grabs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? You're pulling my leg dude. Since when do you not like blueberries?

      Delete
  2. People can not like blueberries. I am curious about your familiar attitude - how could you know some person on the internet's food preferences?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you not read the blog title. I am Inverse Square, Master of the UNKNOWN! So I know stuff dude. I know stuff and if you're not careful I'll reveal more stuff that I know.

      Delete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.