Sunday 27 September 2015

David's Tea Vanilla Orchid Oolong

It's a chilly Sunday morning, time for tea and the next episode of Doctor Who series 9.  The Vanilla Orchid Oolong has a gorgeous aroma, floral and sweet, it draws you in at once.  The flavour is nice, well balanced, not overly sweet but distinctively vanilla.  I enjoy oolong teas, at first it was because oolong is fun to say but I actually do enjoy the taste. This tea is definitely on my favourites list and I highly recommend it.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/vanilla-orchid

PS: this new season of Doctor Who has started with a bang and I'm enjoying it even more than the last. Not quite ready to commit to reviewing it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.