Friday 25 September 2015

David's Tea Banana Split Rooibos

Tonight I sipped a cup of Banana Split Rooibos from David's Tea. My wife and I both enjoy tea a lot and we first got hooked on David's Tea because of their free shipping on orders over $50. At the time we were living in an isolated community and ordering online was the only way to really get anything beyond the basics.

Anyway, back to the tea: the Banana Split Rooibos tastes much as you'd expect from the name. It's got dried banana slices which mix well with the flavour of rooibos. There are hints of chocolate and coconut and the whole package works quite well together. I find it sweet enough for its namesake but not too sweet either.

All in all an enjoyable beverage to pair with a relaxing evening watching some classic Doctor Who (which may be fodder for another post). I really enjoy this tea and now I'm going to fill my cup once more. Cheers!

Follow the link for more info: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/banana-split

1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd take a risk and pair this tea with a modern Doctor Who episode, and allI can say is DON'T DO IT

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.