Sunday 3 December 2017

Wolfwire Deluxe Class Figure (Titans Return)



One the main Decepticon Headmasters from the Japanese anime Weirdwolf is renamed Wolfwire for trademark reasons in the Titans Return toyline. The yellow and teal colour scheme with white highlights is so 80's-tastic. Plus the translucent pink in the wolf head. *Magnifique* This is a pretty solid figure for a character I know very little about but I'm glad he made the cut.







The orangey-red face is a bit weird. I think a pink to match the wolf teeth would've been better.

Shoulder Guns yeah!





Sword and gun, but no gunsword




"My head can ride in my blaster."

sword storage


One cool dude.

Titan Master Monxo


"Hi, I'm a robotic wolf from the 80's."







"Grrarr!"




"ATTACK!"

Glowing pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.