Sunday 26 November 2017

Chromedome Deluxe Class Figure (Titans Return)

Chromedome is the other main Autobot headmaster (along with Brainstorm, Highbrow, and Hardhead) and rounded out the cast of the anime. His most recent rise to prominence was as a "mnemosurgeon" and crew member on the "Lost Light" in IDW's "Transformers: More than Meets the Eye" comic book series which I highly recommend reading. I'm not caught up on its successor series "Transformers: Lost Light" yet but Mrs. ISMOTU assures me it's still awesome. The Hasbro version of Chromedome has a head very much based on his comics appearance whereas Takara-Tomy made the Titan Master head more true to his original anime/toy appearance. This was one time where I totally prefer the Hasbro version to the Takara-Tomy version. But I'm 100% biased because I love the comics and Chromedome's role as the insecure "conjux endura" of Rewind.

Robot Mode Vehicle Mode













Hot-cha!


Shoulder Guns of fun!



Vehicle Mode:
The future of cars circa 1987






Dance Titan Master! Dance!


Driving in the car that becomes my body



Worst. Sidecar. Ever.

Not actually bad, but I couldn't resist the reference.


PEW PEW! Decepticons Ho!







"Why must I beee a Transformer in looove?"




Autobot Hugs.

"No I'm not trying to mind-wipe you"


Surf's Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.