Thursday 16 November 2017

Thor, Eric Masterson (Marvel Infinite Series 3.75")

This Thursday seems an appropriate day to feature my only Thor figure. As I mentioned in a previous post Eric Masterson filled in for Thor during a time when Odin had banished the Thunder God for ...reasons. His Thor had a beard and added a mask to the helmet and somehow lost the sides of his shirt somehow. This was the Thor who participated in the "Infinity Gauntlet" and also some of the earliest comics I read. There were some great moments where he's trying to bluff the other heroes into thinking he's the original Thor. Good times, good comics.








The Mighty Mjolnir!

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." 





Armour plating or Dalek "bumps"


Also he stole Beta Ray Bill's boots...


Capeless for a better view...


Summoning the storm!

"I'm Thor! Or at least an amazing simulation!"


Krack-a-boom!


"There's a new Thunder God in town!"


"I throw the hammer away..."


"...it smashes some bad guys..."


"...and it comes right back to me!"


"Victory is mine!"






Looking to the future.


Asgardian Fashion Show

"Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance"

...I'm running out of jokes. I already mentioned Daleks...

"To the Nineties!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.