Friday 29 December 2017

Jango Fett (Star Wars Black Series 6")

Jango Fett, the template for the Clone Army and "father" to Boba Fett. He actually did more on screen than his more famous and beloved offspring. Portrayed by New Zealand actor Temuera Morrison, Jango Fett was a bounty hunter in fearsome Mandalorian armour. This figure is most likely a direct repaint of a Boba Fett but I haven't the desire to bother confirming that just now. Articulation-wise Jango is pretty decent, he's got all the major points. His helmet is removable and doesn't look comically oversized so that's a plus. He also comes with his trusty jet-pack and his twin blasters that fit well both in his hands and in the holsters. I don't have a strong affinity for either of the Fetts but Jango was a bit of a peg warmer and he got lucky one day when pickings were slim. I don't regret the purchase and he adds some diversity to the Star Wars shelf.







"You can't see my face and that makes me a badass."
Much shinier armour than Boba's.








The gun belt works nicely in my opinion.


JET PACK!

Sans Jet Pack


Sleek and shiny blasters, unlike the chunky roughshod weapons of the Imperial era.


"Hi I went from this gig to play Abin Sur in Green Lantern. Might've been a bad move."

"But all the Clones had to have my accent from then on so that's cool."


PEW PEW!



Grappling hook? Mini-missile? I forget and the more hardcore Star Wars fans will lament.



Ready. For. Action.

Up! Up and Away!




"Draw..."

Flying Backflip!

Coming at 'cha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.