Sunday 31 December 2017

Mindwipe Deluxe Class Figure (Titans Return)

Mindwipe is a Decepticon Headmaster who transforms into a robotic bat.
Titan Master Vorath can ride in the cockpit in Mindwipe's chest in bat mode. This figure has a fun and funky transformation scheme and is easily my favourite of the Decepticon Headmasters in this line. I don't have any strong connection to these particular characters but I have been intermittently watching the Japanese Headmasters anime though they don't really seem to have much in the way of personalities thus far. Still, a great update to a classic G1 toy and a super-80's-tastic robot that turns into a bat. What's not to love?

Titan Master Vorath:




Robot Mode:
One cool 'bot.


The rubbery wings on his back do look sweet.



Nice red evil eyes.




The wings wrapping around to form the legs is pretty inventive.






Gun/shield

"You feelin' lucky punk?"

Proof I am not a trained photographer





Combiner guns!


Beast Mode: 



"My tail is guns..."

Another awesome cockpit canopy.





"GRAH"

"I can hold my weapons even without hands."

All the beast mode Decepticon Headmasters...

...they're BEAST friends...

....

"BWA-HAHAHA!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.