Sunday 24 December 2017

Holiday Joker - B:TAS (DC Collectibles)

Hailing from the second produced episode of Batman: the Animated Series and the first to feature the Joker we have the Clown Prince of Crime in the relaxed festive garb he wore hosting "Christmas with the Joker"


This figure is the 37th released in the combined B:TAS/The New Batman Adventures line. I have been very strict with myself about only collecting the B:TAS figures and I nearly passed up this Joker but snagged him on an impulse just before I moved this past summer. It being the holiday season I thought it most appropriate to spotlight this figure now. I also finally realised that I should use a different coloured background for figures that are lighter coloured but didn't have anything really handy besides the backing card.








It looks like his face should glow-in-the-dark. 



Christmas Cardigan Sweater

The epitome of "dad" loafers.



"Charlie Brown's got nothin' on this tree"


A babble of baubles.






Candy Cane.





It's "Laughy" the Christmas Elf.



"Merry Christmas Puddin'"

Clown Prince of Fist Bumps

"Jingle Bells, Batman Smells!"

"OOF!"



Heeeere's Joker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.