Sunday 29 July 2018

Scrounge Legends Class Figure (Combiner Wars)


Scrounge is the bonus member of the Hasbro Technobots set. He first appeared in issue #17 of Marvel's Transformers comic. His alternate mode is a wheel and he has a special arm. This figure is a basically Cosmos with a new head and comes with Cybaxx who could be a stand-in for the aforementioned "special arm." I liked Cosmos' figure so it was pretty likely that I'd like Scrounge too. I need to figure out how to take better pictures of the bright yellow figures I have but that's future ISMOTU's problem. Scrounge is a fun and welcome addition to Hasbro's Computron set.
(Robot Mode)(Vehicle Mode)
Robot Mode





"I'm even more sci-fi than Cosmos' because I have a head-fin!"



The paint looks more reddish in the pictures, IRL it's more orange.




Knee blasters!



Rocket-pack!




Pure, garish, neon beauty.


Gun? or Special Arm?




"PCHOW PCHOW!"




"I'm barely a figure..."

"...but decently detailed."


"SPACE!"





Vehicle Mode
Buddies.














Not so disguised on the bottom.


Shoulder armour mode.

"I'm a wheel!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.