Wednesday 25 July 2018

Afterbreaker/Afterburner Deluxe Class Figures (Combiner Wars/Unite Warriors)


Afterburner is the motorcycle member of the Technobots. He's renamed Afterbreaker in the Hasbro set. These two are the most identical of all the Technobots as they are straight repaints. Afterbreaker is the orange one with the green eyes, Afterburner sports the red and white colour scheme with the blue eyes. I really like the basic design of this figure and the two paint jobs really do make the figures look very different.

(Combiner Wars)(Unite Warriors)(Technobots Together)



(Combiner Wars)










Windshield up.

I love light-piping in the eyes.



"Ready for action!"


Double fisting blasters.

I also like the translucent green on the handle. If I were braver I'd try to strategically scrape off some of the grey paint.





I with they hadn't painted over the headlight.






That's not an arm hanging off there.. nooo...




(Unite Warriors)









Wheel up.

More of that delicious light-piping.

"I'm a member of a unified team!"



It kind of works as a combined weapon.



"Say hello to my massive guns!"










My headlight could theoretically work.


Carpal tunnel kickstand.




"I have a third weapon to use."

Quadrilaterals of death.


(Technobots Together)


Double the glowing eyes!


"Twinsies!"

"Stop copying me!"









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.