Thursday 18 May 2017

Transformers (2010) Nautilator (Seacons Reissue Set)

Nautilator turns into a lobster monster. Like the rest of his limb-brothers Nautilator has no elbows or knees but manages to be a funky little robot anyway. His "weapon mode" is basically the half-way point in transformation with his gun stuck to the bottom of his feet. Given the simplicity of these toys it's no surprise that not all the modes are amazing.  As much of a pain stickers can be they definitely allowed for more colour in the detailing. I'm just glad these were all pre-applied.



Robot Mode




Such proportionately tiny heads... nostalgia...










Fight the Land-Power! 



Beast Mode









Those are some spidery legs for a crustacean








I can hold my gun in my butt or my mouth!



Weapon Mode
Should I fold my legs down? Instructions say nope.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.