Thursday 4 May 2017

Egon Spengler Ghostbusters Classics (Mattel)


The brainiest Ghostbuster, Egon Spengler was played by the late, great Harold Ramis. He invented and built most of the Ghostbusters' equipment and collects spores, moulds, and fungus. Egon also has the most ridiculous and therefore best name of all the Ghostbusters. Seriously if it wouldn't be so much of a teasing target I'd name a kid Egon. If asked as a child I'd probably have picked Dr. Spengler as my favourite Ghostbuster as he fit the brainy stereotype I gravitated toward (like Donatello, Newton Gimmick, and the Mighty Morphin' Blue Ranger). He's still probably my fave though I'd have a harder time definitively saying so today (I'm less decisive as an adult). Egon's articulation is the same as all the other figures. That weird clear tube still kind of gets in the way sometimes. The proton packs are gorgeous though.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.