Friday 12 May 2017

Seaspray (Transformers Generation 2)

After my jump from Aquaman to Tiger Shark to Bill Everett to Amazing Man I didn't have any other specific theme in mind so I decided to just go with a generic oceanic theme. To whit the oldest Transformer left in my collection. I too busy being born and developing basic cognitive and motor skills when Transformers first hit the shelves but I was the perfect target age for the Generation 2 (G2) line. I had a handful of G2 toys but they all went to yard sales or goodwill over the years except inexplicably (yet happily) Seaspray. Seaspray is the Autobots' resident water expert and had a ridiculous blubbery voice in the original cartoon. He is identical to the G1 release except his blue parts were replaced with a metallic blue. Nice and shiny.

Robot Mode





















 Vehicle Mode















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.