Wednesday 19 September 2018

Mazinger Weapon Set (Super Robot Chogokin)


Today we'll check out the Mazinger Z Weapon Set that gives some extra accessories to the Super Robot Chogokin Mazinger Z. Primarily I wanted the Rocket Punch effect parts. Not much else I have to say about it beyond it's cool and I'm glad I got it.







Rocket Punch!



Long distance rocket punch!





The Jet Scrander allows Mazinger Z to fly.




You can tell Go Nagai also created Devilman.

Very slick design.







Now he has a Kyoukagata Rocket Punch for each hand.





"ROCKET PUNCH!"



"Rocket Grab!"

Not sure if that was ever actually an attack
but I'll assume at least once in 45 years Mazinger launched a hand that wasn't in a fist.


Beauty in motion.

All the things!



"Who's the boss?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.