Thursday 27 September 2018

Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Pegasus Form (S.H. Figuarts)


I got the Kuuga Rising Pegasus and Rising Dragon figures in a box set that I think was some sort of exclusive back in 2010. Five-ish years later it was less in demand and I found it online somewhere.



Again the main differences between the Pegasus form and Rising Pegasus are the gold highlights and the yellow stone in the middle of the belt. The hands are a bit rubbery which is good for switching them out but makes the holding hands have less of a grip. Though it's not as dire as I'd read in some reviews of these figures online.



Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Pegasus is a fun addition to my Kuuga Collection and sports all the great details you'd expect from S.H. Figuarts.







So green...

...so shiny.


So much detail.










The armour has a different pattern of panels than the Dragon and Titan forms.






"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father."

"Prepare to die."

Riderrrr...

...Kiiiiick!





Rising Pegasus Bowgun.






Now with movable parts.





Draw back to charge...

...Release to fire!




"On Earth I can hear you scream."




"Are you green with envy?"

"No, I'm you. Why would I be jealous of myself?"


Packin' heat.


All the regular-sized Rudys.

These group shots are getting more and more crowded.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.