Sunday 8 September 2019

She-Ra (Masters of the Universe Classics Club Grayskull)


For the honour of Grayskull! Adora uses the Sword of Protection to transform into She-Ra, Princess of Power! A former Force Captain in Hordak's Evil Horde Adora learns she is the twin sister of He-Man and can wield the mystic powers of She-Ra in service of the Great Rebellion.


This figure comes from Super7's continuation of Masters of the Universe Classics which is more focussed on the designs from the Filmation cartoon series and since that's my main connection to this world I'm all for it. I got on the train to Etheria a bit late so the earlier Mattel releases of She-Ra were much harder to come by so I'm extra happy to be able to add this version to my collection.


Fancy slipcover over the box.







The left wing on her headdress is just a bit wonky. I could probably try to reshape it with boiling water but it doesn't bother me too much. We'll see.


Amazing hair flowing down over that cape.








Thumbs up!




Not so sensible shoes.





Getting "jiggy" with it.


Sword of Protection


"Sword to Boomerang!"


"Sword to Shield!"


"I have the power!"




The shield is very big but hard to get into a natural looking pose.



The greatest, most useful, easiest to control weapon ever invented...

...except in my hands apparently. I could never get one to even remotely return.


Oh no you didn't!

She can't have the boomerang and the shield at the same time, they're both made from the sword!



Same problem here, but I don't care. It looks badass.


"Your reign of horror is over Hordak!"




"She-Ra! She-Ra!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.