Sunday 22 September 2019

Morbius (Doctor Who Figurine Collection)

Eaglemoss makes some very detailed, non-articulated figurines and vehicle models. I first bought the Ice Warrior because it was a good deal and I love me some Ice Warriors. Being impressed with the quality and finding a good price I got Morbius who appeared in the Fourth Doctor serial "The Brain of Morbius" appropriately enough.


This was a fun story with Tom Baker as the Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith on the planet Karn where a mad scientist has built a monstrous body for the Time Lord criminal Morbius. It's a quirky outer space Frankenstein and I dig it.







Space helmet with attached eyestalks.


Weird necklace thing.


Lobster claw of doom!

Just the shadow of the poor guy's head who was stuck in this thing for four episodes.



Quite the spine-mane.




"I see you..."









Two classic Who monsters.

"Ten paces then turn and fire."

"Oh wait, neither of us has guns..."

"Let's just try to kill the Doctor then."

Random figures for scale.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa that is some strange Frankensteining! I'm surprised at how small those are. 3 and 3/4 inch?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.