Friday 10 August 2018

Wasp "Ant-Man & the Wasp" Costume (Marvel Legends Series)

The Wasp was probably my favourite character in "Ant-Man & the Wasp." Evangeline Lilly portrayed Hope Van Dyne as a strong, capable butt-kicker who understood the amazing possibilities of size-changing superpowers.



This figure was the one I was really looking for over Ant-Man but I found him first. Luckily I was able to acquire her at the mall after a recent haircut. Her suit looks pretty good. It still fits in with the greater Marvel Cinematic Universe style and I'm glad she got her own colour scheme so as to not look as much like an offshoot Ant-Man. Again I'm floored by the likeness on the unmasked head. I was mentioning to Mrs. ISMOTU that my Magneto figure from the first X-Men film did not really look much like Ian McKellen.  Stay tuned for a DOUBLE update tomorrow!








Very reminiscent of the Wasp's original comics helmet.







Wasp's sting.




Wing pack closed.



No wing pack.

Roundhouse Kick

Rider kick!






Wings ahoy.







Zap zap!


Again, an incredible likeness that my photos don't do justice.

Sensible superhero hair.






"You goof!"




They make a great team.



Not quite mother and daughter.



Girl power!


"Are you my new stepmom?"



Hope chatting with ANTonio Banderas.



So many superheroes!



2 comments:

  1. That is a great collection. You're right, that does look amazingly like Evangeline Lily. Ant and Wasp family unite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a fun figure and the group does mesh well.

      Delete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.