Friday 17 August 2018

Gipsy Avenger (Robot Damashii)

Gipsy Avenger is the successor to the first film's Gipsy Danger and is piloted by Stacker Pentecost's son Jake. Despite being the main heroic mecha Gipsy Avenger is not my favourite. The design is good and a reasonable extrapolation of Gipsy Danger's look but doesn't blow me away. This figure however is awesome. I'm sounding like a broken record but I really was quite impressed with the Robot Damashii articulation and engineering. Gipsy Avenger comes with a chain sword like his predecessor had and his Gravity Sling arm cannon. They look pretty sweet.










Swirly translucent orange. I approve.



Side toes.




Some kind of somethings attached to his back.



Pan-Pacific Defence Corps



"Whoa, whoa, can we talk about this first?"

"Guess not!"



"KAME-HA..."

"...ME...HAAAA!"

Gravity Sling, y'know... to sling gravity.


Chain...

...Sword!







"Yippee!"





"Obsidian Fury, why you gots to lurk around back there?"

"Is this better?"

"No, get lost."

The whole gang. Or at least the whole gang I wanted to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.