Wednesday 27 June 2018

Ultraman X Spark Doll Sofubi

Ultraman X has a digital theme complete with "cyber armour" attachments that seemed straight out of the 90's. Honestly the aesthetic and the whole schtick didn't really appeal to me but once I started watching the series I quite enjoyed it. The Ultra series has been on quite the run since Ultraman Ginga in 2013 and even when I'm unsure the next series can be as good as the previous one Tsuburaya Productions knocks it out of the park. Even when the gimmicks are silly and blatantly toyetic the story and characters make the show something more than a commercial.














I love the pearlescent quality to the silver.



A surprising amount of moulded detail for a small vinyl figure. 




"X-Slash!"


"Attacker X!"



Ultraman X with Dr. Guruman.


Three Ultra Amigos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.