Saturday 30 January 2016

David's Tea Poached Pear Rooibos

A brand new tea to review, not just something in the back of my cupboard that I haven't tasted in a while. I don't know why but "Poached Pear" sounds extremely British to me. Whatevs. This is a delicious blend of green rooibos, apple, cinnamon, pear, and natural pear and cinnamon flavouring. Why added flavouring when you've got the real deal? Probably so they become the dominant tastes. The like the green rooibos, it's a softer, smoother flavour compared to regular "red" rooibos. This tea claims to capture "all the flavour and aroma of sweet, refreshing bosc pear at its peak." And honestly I'd say it does a pretty good job of that. This tea has a great bouquet and a light flavour that still satisfies.
Highly Recommended.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/poached-pear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.