Thursday 14 January 2016

David's Tea Cocomint Cream Fruit Infusion

Coconut and peppermint? Sure why not.

This is a older tea in our cupboard and as such I don't think it's available anymore. But it is a nice one actually. I definitely wouldn't have thought to pair coconut with mint but sweet and fresh tastes work together well. The blend of apple, coconut, blackberry leaves, peppermint, and spearmint is described as "cool and creamy" on the label and I'd say that's as apt as anything I could write.

Cocomint Cream has an interesting flavour that I enjoy best in nebulous intervals. It's not one of my "go to" teas but it certain hits the spot when I'm in the right mood.  I'm enjoying what may just be my final cup of this blend as we prepare to honour Alan Rickman's passing by watching GalaxyQuest, "By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged!"
Recommended.

*edited to add: apparently I reviewed this one once already back in September. Here's what I thought of it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.