Tuesday 26 January 2016

David's Tea Banana Nut Bread Fruit Infusion

Banana bread is a delicious treat that I should really make more often. When we were in the frigid North I would toss bananas in the freezer when they started to turn, with the notion that I'd make delicious banana bread. It never happened. So far this year my wife has made a super yummy banana bread twice and I've reaped the benefits.

This fruit infusion captures the flavour surprisingly well by using a mix of dates, currants, almonds, banana, and some added flavouring. I think it's the dates that are the secret ingredient here. I would never have thought to use dates in a tea but they work really well.

Banana Nut Bread fruit infusion is complimenting nicely my evening watching the latest episode of Supergirl, a show I'm enjoying far more than I thought I would.

Highly Recommended.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/banana-nut-bread-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.