Sunday 31 May 2020

Sideswipe (Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron)

Fall of Cybertron Sideswipe is one of the first figures I bought when started collecting Transformers seriously regularly again. I probably picked him up while I was still working in China and the Transformers: Prime show had captured my interest and renewed the spark of my Cybertronian obsession.
As a specific character I don't have much of an affinity for Sideswipe. He's your basic robot who turns into a red sports car with a personality to match. I'm not generally drawn to the brash, hotheaded characters. But this is a pretty decent figure even if his chest sticks out so far I couldn't focus the camera on both his head and chest at the same time.

(Vehicle Mode)(Robot Mode)



Vehicle Mode
Racecar!




The stripes make him go faster.










One big gun.





Robot Mode



Very G1 headsculpt.

"You lift bro?"





I like the wheels in his feet.









The massive blaster in snub-nose form.



Barrel extended.


"Say hello to my giant blaster"


Too big to hold with one hand.

But it can be attached to his arm.

"For Cybertron and FREEEEEDOMMM!"

An eclectic poker game.

1 comment:

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.