Sunday 7 June 2020

Zodac & Beastman (Masters of the Universe Minis)



I'm almost through the Masters of the Universe Minis with the fifth of six sets. Here we have cosmic enforcer Zodac and Skeletor's savage henchman Beastman.

This set brings together perhaps my favourite Master of the Universe with one of my least favourites.

(Zodac)(Beastman)(Both)



Zodac
I love the chonky design, but it's still totally recognizable as the Cosmic Enforcer.




I don't know why I dig this kooky helmet so much but I do.


Vintage toy monster feet.






Random arm fins.





Ray gun.




Zappy-staff





"The Power is YOURS!" no wait, wrong cartoon.

Beastman
"Meh"

It's really a great likeness to Beastman, I just don't really care about Beastman.



The pose has him looking down so it was hard to get a clear look at his face.




He's bringing hairy back.











Wh-psshh!




The mace is much more threatening.





Both

"MACE IN THE FACE!"


Pew pew!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.