Sunday 26 April 2020

Lion-O (Savage World)


Lord of the Thundercats, Lion-O, is here in 80's-tastic glory and in a whole new scale. He is armed as always with the Sword of Omens and his claw shield. The Savage World continues to be fun and I'll get into the second wave in a little bit. I try to do a bit of a rotation through my various fandoms but there's no hard and fast schedule. And as a peek behind the curtain I'll often prepare several posts at once but after nearly ruining the fun of this blog with a few too many theme weeks I'm sticking to a strict one post per week rate. It allows me more freedom and less deadline stress. Because toys are supposed to be fun right?

That was bit longer winded than I tend to be especially about stuff that's not the figure on display. That's probably because I've talked about three other Savage World figures already and I did talk a bit more about Lion-O in my post about his Thundercats Classics figure.




Wavy mane of hair? Check. Face that would be at home on Broadway? Check.


His outfit is exactly like the cartoon, just on a beefier body.


Cutie booties.






Appropriately claw-like fingernails.






Is it hair or a candle flame?




Accessories.

No "Eye of Thundera" in this sword hilt.



The Claw Shield fits snugly over his left hand.


"Thunder..."

"...THUNder..."

"...THUNDER..."

"...THUNDERCATS...HOOOOO!"



Decent detailing on the hilt. The shape are right.





"Take that Mumm-Ra!"

"Evil will never triumph while the Thundercats are around!"


All of Savage World Wave 1.

1 comment:

  1. I would totally watch a Broadway musical of Thundercats. Definitely better than actual Cats, likey!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.