Sunday 5 January 2020

Jean-Bot (Ultra-Change)


Ultraman was the first tokusatsu hero but his popularity spawned many many others including a handful also made by Tsuburaya Productions. One of those was Janborg Ace who inspired the new character Jean-Bot in the Ultraman Zero movie.


The Ultraman Zero films were some of my earliest ventures into the world of Nebula M78 and as such Ultimate Force Zero were some of the first characters I collected. Because of their transforming ability I snagged the "Ultra Change" versions of Jean-Bot and his sidekick Jean-Nine while I nabbed the "Ultra Act" versions of Ultraman Zero, Mirror Knight, and Glenfire.











I really like the knight motif. 










Wheels on the back go round and round.


Jean-Bird

Some kind of space jet.






FWOOSH!






Nicknamed "Yakitori" by Glenfire.



"Insolence! I am not some grilled chicken, I am Jean-Bot!"




Shield and shoulder guard.





"Jean-Fight!"






Dance-y pants!



Ultraman Belial attacks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.