Sunday 15 April 2018

Black Panther Movie Version (Marvel Legends Series 6")

The King of Wakanda, T'Challa. Right off the screen he leaps with cat-like grace and agility. Actor Chadwick Boseman brings the Black Panther to life with charm, wit, and general kickassery. I thought this figure might be boring with the monochrome colour scheme but much like the movie was awesome this figure is pretty great. The highlights pop nicely and the articulation allows for some great feline poses.
















Vibranium soles allow him to move with complete silence, and absorb the impact of big leaps.






Awesome detailing.






This kitten's got claws!






Acrobatics... good for the back.




"Wakanda!"









I dunno what I did with my camera to make this look so terrible. In real life it's a pretty decent head.




"People are shooting at me - wait, let me put my helmet on!" 



Big Bro, Lil' Sis
"Shall we smooch?"



"I think we should smooch."

"SMOOOOCH!"



"RAWR!"













Too cool.


2 comments:

  1. Nice. Yeah he is basic but has enough little design elements that he ends up being quite nice. I kinda prefer the older costume design, but one thing that weirds me about this sculpt and the other black panthers is that the chest and torso is nice and built and the thighs and legs seem REALLY skinny by comparison. It just looks a touch off. Otherwise, that's some nice posin'!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.