Sunday 2 July 2017

Commissioner Gordon - B:TAS (DC Collectibles)

Batman's staunchest ally in the GCPD is Commissioner Gordon. The bespectacled leader of the Gotham Police is dressed in some snazzy threads that would look equally at home in the 1940's as the 1990's. I love his Astroboy-esque cowlick that would defy 3-D rendering but they managed to make it work. His overcoat is some sort of rubber that allows for a decent range of movement. Accessories are limited to the now standard alt-hands, a revolver, and a bullhorn.







King of the 'stache

My photo skills are evolving, I played with the colour balance so Jim's hair would be more visible.




Check out those baggy pants.


"Give it up! We've got the building surrounded!"


"Bullock, circle around the back."


"You feeling lucky, punk!"




Gordon: 1, Door: 0



"Joker escaped from Arkham and had kidnapped the Mayor."

"Don't worry Jim, I'll bring him in."

"I hope you do..."

"...we're running out of time and..."

"He did it again!"


"Batmaaaaannn!"

"...I'd better go turn off the signal."

Gotham's best dressed dudes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.