Wednesday 22 March 2017

Skytread Titan Master (Titans Return)

Titans Return brought back the Headmasters gimmick and the Titan Master class figures are heads that come with a small transforming vehicle.


Skytread is based on G1 Flywheels who was a "duocon" where two vehicles combined to make his robot mode. Man the 80's were weird. Wonderful but weird. I have no attachment whatsoever to this character and I've been pretty particular about the Titan Master figures I've purchased. All the vehicle designs have been redecoed into another character and I've been good about only buying one of each. Skytread is a redeco of Terri-Bull, whom I almost bought because of his IDW comics appearances but then didn't because I was trying to just not buy the Titan Masters (tried and failed).
Robot Mode:




 

Tank Mode:










Jet Mode:






Weapon Mode:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.