Wednesday 29 March 2017

Tea Trader Chocolate Coconut Rooibos

Hey a post about tea! Seems like forever since I've done one of these.  In the past these reviews have been almost exclusively about the teas we've bought at David's Tea because that was our best source for tea.  Now that the missus and I have relocated to a bigger urban centre we have a few more options. One of those is a great little tea shop called Tea Trader located in the Inglewood neighbourhood in Calgary, AB.

That brings us to today's "hot leaf juice" a Chocolate Coconut Rooibos. As mentioned frequent on this blog I don't like to have caffeine after midday so I regularly drink non-black or green teas which of course some pedants would say do not count as tea. But the way I see it if I bought it at the tea shop I can call it tea.

Anyway mini-semantics-rant aside. Chocolate Coconut Rooibos. Near as I can tell that's all there is to the ingredient list: rooibos, coconut flakes, with cocoa nubs and carob for the chocolate flavour.  This tea has the characteristic rooibos rusty red colour and a heady chocolatey aroma. The coconut flavour pairs well with the chocolate in perfect balance. This is a great sipper and would make a fine after dinner desert tea.

Tea Trader's Chocolate Coconut Rooibos is a delicious treat.

Highly Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.