Friday 16 June 2017

Voltron Legendary Yellow Lion

The Guardian Spirit of Land is the Yellow Lion, the second of the lions to be discovered by the new paladins. It's pilot is Hunk, the big guy who likes to eat, a character trait that has a long history of being associated with the colour yellow dating back to the first Super Sentai series Goranger. Hunk is also strong and true, and often the voice of reason and caution. He also tends to vomit a lot.



Lion Mode

I like big teeth and I cannot lie...


Yellow Lion's jaw has the strongest spring of all

Blaster-y thing

Little ladder


Downward Dog... er... cat

Do Mechanical Space Lions even do yoga?




This is not how the paladins board their lions in the show


Totally looks like Hunk eh?



Hey! Hey! Pay attention to me!

These guys are big and hard to balance on stands for flying poses

Creatively named "Disc Launcher Armour"



Disks of Destruction!






 Leg Mode
The moment we've all been waiting for...

"I'M A LEG!"



The instructions say to pull the back armour down like this to make the leg...

...But I think it looks silly that way

2 comments:

  1. Yellow lion has me conflicted. On the one hand, Hunk is my favourite, but yellow is my least favourite colour. Also, sweet disc launcher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hunk is awesome. The squared jaw and teeth gives Yellow Lion a construction vehicle vibe. Like a dump truck or back hoe or something.

      Delete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.