Wednesday 5 April 2017

LEGO Batman Movie Minifigures Part 3

Here we have the final round of LEGO Batman minifigs. I'm still missing two but since I got all the ones I felt were must haves I'll quit while I'm ahead. The odds of picking up doubles are just too high at this point.



Glam Metal Batman, the Batman variant I was most eager to get. I don't have any particular affinity for glam metal so I'm not sure why exactly beyond it's ridiculous and yet fitting. You can imagine this Batman belting out the tune from the LEGO Movie. He comes with an electric guitar.











Orca, a newer Bat-villain with whom I'm not very familiar. She looks like she'd be more at home fighting Aquaman. Grace Balin is a marine biologist who gets paralyzed and undergoes experimental gene splicing therapy using killer whale DNA for some reason. Even newer comics can be weird.











Catman, Thomas Blake started out as a silver age villain who committed cat-themed crimes and was a bit of a joke. Gail Simone turned his world around when she made him a member of the villainous Secret Six and he gained some serious bad-assery cred. Catman comes with a pair of claws.













King Tut, Professor William McElroy believes he is the reincarnation of King Tutankhamun whenever he gets bonked on the head. King Tut was created for the 1966 Batman TV series and one of the few villains on that show to get an actual origin story. He comes with a staff and a snake.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.