Saturday 12 March 2016

David's Tea Organic Coconut Ice Herbal Infusion

Coconut Ice seems a bit of unexpected name for a typically hot beverage. Apparently it is supposed to invoke the flavour of coconut ice cream with its blend of honeybush, coconut flakes, cocoa shells, and natural whipped cream and coconut flavouring. I feel like this was purchased back in the summer with the intention of making it into an iced tea but I don't think we ever did. On paper this tea sounds like a winner and for many people it probably is but for me it's not so good.  I can't remember if I've mentioned how honeybush doesn't agree with me on this blog before, but I really dislike it. Mostly it's the smell I think, it reminds me of something alcoholic, almost whiskey-ish, but that really doesn't go with tea. Even with my nose plugged I struggle to taste the other flavours, the honeybush is just too overpowering.
Not Recommended.

 So this was a disappointing choice but luckily redeemed by delicious chocolate caramel cookies and a new animated discovery Wander Over Yonder from the creator of Powerpuff Girls and starring Jack McBrayer (Kenneth from 30 Rock). It's a silly little show that I will probably add to my post of current awesome cartoons like Gravity Falls and Steven Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.