Wednesday 3 February 2016

David's Tea Ginger Peach Moringa Herbal Infusion

Ginger Peach Moringa, I know two out three of those words. So the ginger and peach are what drew me to try this tea but what's a moringa? According to the tin moringa is a "wonder-plant used for everything from detoxing to immune boosting" blech. I drink tea because I enjoy it I don't look at it as alternative medicine. I also just like to try new things. I don't need to be sold on a new tea because of some kind of magic plant. It's a beverage not a potion.  Ok, rant over. How's the tea?

Pretty decent actually. The peach flavour predominates and the ginger is in perfect harmony with it. A bit of spice to cut the sweetness of the peach. This tisane also contains moringa leaves, blackberry leaves, and lemongrass, but they are all in the background.  This was a nice accompaniment to the latest episode of Supergirl where we are introduced to Bizarro in an episode that plays with the classic secret identity dating issues trope.

Despite my annoyance with the marketing I did really enjoy this tea.
Recommended.

For more info follow the link: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/ginger-peach-moringa-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.