Saturday 19 December 2015

David's Tea Pure Vanilla Rooibos

Rooibos is a favourite in our house. I like it because there's no caffeine and my wife just enjoys it all together.  The Pure Vanilla Rooibos is a simple blend of rooibos, vanilla beans, and marigold and it certainly lives up to its name. The vanilla scent is soft and subtle and the flavour compliments the rooibos nicely.  I'm enjoying a nice hot cup while watching some of my favourite Christmas episodes of various TV shows, and it's the perfect accessory to cuddle up on the couch with Mrs. ISMOTU and laugh at Robot Santa's antics on Futurama.

Simple, classic, delicious. Pure Vanilla Rooibos from David's Tea is a winner.
Recommended.

For more info follow the link:https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/pure-vanilla

2 comments:

  1. How would you say this rooibos compares to the store brand one that Metro used to carry and is 'the' rooibos' to some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so long since I've tried that I couldn't make an accurate comparison. But this one is totes better.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.