Sunday 15 March 2020

Samurai Michaelangelo (Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012)

The Party Dude of the Shogun period! We come to the final figure from the "Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" story arc featuring Usagi Yojimbo.


This being the fourth Samurai Turtle figure I've blogged about, I don't know that I have much else to add. The colours are fun, it would've been nice to see the weapons painted but that's not for this toyline. The unpainted weapons do harken back to the original TMNT toyline. 







Classic Mikey grin.



It's been pointed out that they have more tortoise-y feet than turtle feet but I'm cool with it.













Moon-ish crest.

Oni face? Or Dragon? Not sure, won't research it.




Michaelangelo traded his nunchaku for a pair of kama with chains or kusarigama.

But his have shorter chains.








Trap!



"Booyakasha!"


Samurai Brothers!


Against the greatest swordsman!



Brother vs. brother.

"Where's the costume parade at?"





I think this group allows me to mark my TMNT figure collection "complete" for the time being.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! They all look great together. I think Mikey's weapons are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the most different from the turtles' usual gear.

      Delete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.