Sunday 16 June 2019

Thunderbird 4 (TakaraTomy Tomica)

Thunderbird 4 is the undersea operator for International Rescue piloted by Gordon Tracy.



I really liked swimming and playing in the water as a kid so I always had an affinity for underwater stuff; Aquaman, Namor the Submariner, 20 000 Leagues Under the Sea, and Gordon Tracy in Thunderbird 4.







Submarine Go!



Moveable thing?

I'm sure at some point I knew what that part was for but I've forgotten and apparently refuse to look it up.

...so then I had to look it up and it's the headlights.

"I bent my Wookie." By which I mean one of the rear jet things was a bit bent out of the box.










Hmm. Maybe both jets are a bit warped. Still awesome.

You know, those submarine wheels...












Even Stevens.




"1,2,3,4 I declare Thunderbirds Go!"


Definitely the most out of scale since Thunderbird 4 should fit into the cargo pod of Thunderbird 2...

...but if it were that small it wouldn't be as fun a toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.