Saturday 27 May 2017

Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy Animated Series)

Groot first appeared in Tales to Astonish #13 in a classic monster tale by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. The Groot who joined the Guardians of the Galaxy is a different individual from Planet X (yes Planet X, it was the 60's). Groot spoke rarely but normally until the 2008 Guardians of the Galaxy series where Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning gave him the limited yet poignant vocabulary everyone's favourite giant tree alien is now famous for.  Groot is the only figure in this line to have knee joints and is so much taller than the others that he was packaged with his legs detached from the body.







I am Groot!















I... am Groot!



I...am...Groot...

I AM GROOT!





i. am. groot.





I am... Groot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.