Saturday 6 May 2017

Glow-in-the-Dark No-Ghost Collect & Connect Ghostbusters Classics (Mattel)

Today I give you the finale of my Ghostbusters Spotlight.

This "figure" is more of a statue and came piecemeal with the Ghostbusters Classics Figures. I tried to get shots of him glowing but that was tricky especially since it was daytime. I love all things glow-in-the-dark. When I was younger I was going to build a "glow-in-the-dark space farm" but wanted to make it mobile and not just stuck to my wall or ceiling and never quite finished it... C'est la vie I suppose.









The original team:






A Meeting of the Generations (which is currently happening in IDW's Ghostbusters 101 comic):









Ghost Bros:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.