Tuesday 18 April 2017

The New 52 Earth 2 Hawkgirl (DC Collectibles)


In 2011 DC Comics did a massive reboot and relaunch on a scale not seen since 1985's Crisis on Infinite Earths. As part of the "New 52" the heroes of the Justice Society were reimagined as young heroes on a parallel Earth in the comic "Earth 2." Hawkgirl became Kendra Munoz-Saunders adding some much needed colour to the DC Universe. As I've mentioned before Hawkman and Hawkgirl are favourites of mine and I have multiple action figures of each but this version of Hawkgirl gets a new colour scheme as well as a new skin tone so it was more interesting and different than some of the previous figures.














The right elbow joint on my figure was fused in place. When I tried to bend it I was worried the pin would tear.



For some reason the holster has no back, real secure.



The wings are well sculpted and seem somewhat familiar but I don't have all my other Hawks handy to compare. The curviness makes me think they are new though.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.